- Udis Gluten Free Pizza Crust – This is one of our favorites, but there are many different brands of grain-free crusts, gluten free crusts, and you can even go with a cauliflower crust.
- 1 Cup of chopped mushrooms
- A big handful of kale or other greens
- ½ cup of chopped onions
- A few leaves of Basil chopped up
- Organic, Nitrite free, uncured pepperonis
- Your favorite organic tomato/pizza sauce (this time we used Whole Foods Brand)
Pretty easy here – You know the drill. Spoon the tomato sauce on the crust and add the toppings.
Bake for 7 to 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Dr. Nick Caras
Get Healthy, Get rid of Leaky Gut, and Learn all our Healthy, Paleo and Gluten Free Recipes here: